We know our Farmers Market inside out, and we’re here to help make your experience the best each week. So here’s a few helpful tips for you, whether you’re a regular or just starting out:
- Get in early – our growers and makers arrive early and would love to see you. And sometimes the very best of the produce goes quick!
- Get around – sure you have your favourite growers, but make a point of meeting someone new each visit. You may stumble across even more great produce, and we really are a lovely bunch of people.
- Do your homework – find out what’s in season and what’s on at the Market by subscribing to our monthly enewsletter or friend us on Facebook.
- Be kind to the environment – bring your shopping bags from home, or buy a environmentally friendly shopping bag.
- Be a stayer – some of the best bargains can be found at closing time, so stick around.